Why give to us?
Your support improves lives
Medical research is critical for improving the health and quality of life of all Australians.
With your support we can continue to make medical breakthroughs that benefit millions of people in Australia and around the world.
What we do
Institute researchers are working to better prevent, diagnose and treat diseases including blood, breast, ovarian and bowel cancers, type 1 diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, coeliac disease and malaria.
We are doing this because:
- One in two Australians will be diagnosed with cancer by the age of 85
- One in eight women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime
- More than 120,000 Australians have type 1 diabetes
- Coeliac disease affects approximately 1 in 100 Australians
- More than 400,000 Australians have rheumatoid arthritis
Improving the health of all Australians
More than 50 clinical trials based on discoveries made at the institute are underway, including a new class of anti-cancer agents and potential vaccines.
How you can help
Your support will allow us to continue to make discoveries that improve people’s health:
- Meet our scientisits and learn about our research programs.
- Discover the many ways to give to the institute.
- You can donate online and help us immediately.
For a confidential discussion about how you can support our research, please call:
Trusts and Foundations Manager
Phone: +61 3 9345 2840