I would like to thank the people who have provided feedback and help.
In particular I would like to acknowledge the people who aid in
providing data for distribution. These include:-
- Dr. Klavs Berzins, Department of Immunology, Stockholm University
for the RESA reference list.
- Dr. John Adams, Department of Biological Sciences, Notre Dame
University for the DBP and SABP sequence alignments.
- Dr. Tony Holder, National Institute of Medical Research, Mill Hill,
United Kingdom for the MSP-1 reference list and P. yoelii rhoptry protein
- Dr. Lou Miller, Laboratory of Parasitic Diseases, National
Institutes of Health, Bethesda for the MSP-1 sequence alignment.
- Randall F. Howard, Seattle Biomedical Research Institute and
Department of Pathobiology, University of Washington, Seattle, WA for
the sequence alignment of RAP-1 alleles in Plasmodium falciparum and
homologues in other Plasmodium species.
- Mr. Tony Triglia of the Walter and Eliza Hall Institute, Melbourne,
Australia for the list of chromosome assignments
Return to home page.